Now here is what I took!
|Some cute novelties|
|These pretty "go togethers" Can't you just see a little clutch?|
|A couple of florals|
|Some polka dots|
|and last but not least, a 1/4 yd of this cute little alphabet fabric!|
Now for the fun! What did I add? I'll show you some of it but there will be a few surprises included!
One thing I discovered is that I sure do like blue and green! I had to look a bit to find some variety!
|OOP Flutterby FQs by Tula Pink|
|How about a little red, white and blue?|
|5 FQ or larger...you have to look really hard to the left side for the 5th piece|
|Here are a few notions including a vintage egg darner!|
Now how do you win? and what are the rules? Here you go.
1. Be an active blogger. Post about receiving the box and the giveaway on your blog in a timely manner.
2. There's a note in the box that logs where the box has been. Please add your info and place the note back in the box.
3. There's a list of Rules and Guidelines in the box. Please read and follow these and return the list to the box.
4. You may take anything you like from the box. Just replace every item with comparable quilt shop quality items equal to the amount taken.
5. Ship the box to the next person in a reasonable amount of time.
6. Due to the amount of postage shipping is only within the USA.
1. Leave a comment on this post about your favorite sewing project ever! That should be fun reading.
2. For a second chance, you can follow my blog, not that I am all that exciting! Comment that you have
3. For a third chance, mention this giveaway on your blog. Comment that you have.
The giveaway ends at midnight EDT on Thursday June, 28th. I will draw the winning number on the 29th and get the package in the mail! Be sure that I have a way to get in touch with you!
That is it! Easy Peasy! Good luck to you all!!!!!
By the way, be sure to check out my other two giveaways going on now! If one if fun, three should be hilarious!