|I want to learn how to FMQ so the book should be a big help. Aren't the fabrics just wonderful?|
|A close up of the 5 FQ's in the Michael Miller collection.|
some Moda Neptune charm squares, a cute little FQ of daisies and ladybugs, along with 2 FQ of Riley Blake's Rainy Days and Mondays. I also included a copy of sew what? BAGS by Lexie Barnes.
And that isn't all...I am adding some little notions, zippers, etc. and a surprise but you have to WIN to see what the extras are!
Now of course, there are some rules! (Aren't there always?) So here they are:
1. Be an active blogger. Post about receiving the box and the giveaway on your blog in a timely manner.
2. There's a note in the box that logs where the box has been. Please add your info and place the note back in the box.
3. There's a list of Rules and Guidelines in the box. Please read and follow these and return the list to the box.
4. You may take anything you like from the box. Just replace every item with comparable quilt shop quality items equal to the amount taken.
5. Ship the box to the next person in a reasonable amount of time.
6. Due to the amount of postage shipping is only within the USA.
How do you win? Just keep reading!
1. Leave a comment on this post about your favorite sewing organizing method! That should be fun reading. I sure need to learn how to organize. My one hint for organization is using new pizza boxes to keep projects in. They close tightly and are easy to store in a small area.
2. For a second chance, you can follow my blog, not that I am all that exciting! Comment that you are a follower.
3. For a third chance, mention this giveaway on your blog. Comment that you have.
The giveaway ends at midnight EDT on Saturday, October 20th. I will draw the winning number on the 21st and get the package in the mail! Be sure that I have a way to get in touch with you!
That is it! Easy Peasy! Good luck to you all!!!!!