I am adding loads of fabric...mostly 1/2 yard pieces with a couple of fat quarters. I am also including some fun notions like Schmetz Universal needles, some fancy pins, a mini rotary mat, and a bobbin holder. I also included a cute little pouch and a key fob to replace the mug rug! I may be adding a few more treats if there is room.
|Lots of Christmas fabric, a little Halloween.|
|Loads of notions, a pouch, a key fob and a bobbin holder.|
If you are interested in this box, please comment by Friday, August 23rd at 9:00 PM. I want to mail the box over the weekend so we can keep it on the move.
Remember the rules(you know there are always rules!)
Rules and Guidelines
- Be an active blogger -- post about receiving the box and the giveaway in a timely manner.
- Update the travel log in the box to let others know where the box has been.
- There is a list of rules and guidelines in the box -- be sure to follow these to keep the box full of quality items and the experience positive for everyone.
- You may take any items from the box just be sure that you are replacing them with quality and comparable items.
- Ship box to the next person timely -- and communicate tracking information with recipient.
- Shipping is within the US only.
Important Things to Remember
- Please ensure that items in the box are quality. If items in the box are poor quality they should be removed. Items that are being removed can be offered for optional inclusion to the next recipient. Poor quality items can be discarded but this should be done with discretion.
- Only include items that you would be proud to own -- this is not a dumping ground for outdated or worn items.
- Items should be free of smoke, odors and pet hair.
- You must replace all items that you take with items of equal value and replacing with more than you take is welcome.