Aren't they gorgeous? The bright green goes perfectly with the Christmas fabric I bought last week. This is the second time I have been lucky enough to grab that fabulous Debbie Mumm checked fabric...I love it!
Now onto what I have added back into the box. Click on the photo to see the fabric up close and personal!
Here is what I added. The top left fabric is a yard of Denyse Schmidt's Meadowlark. Right to it is a 1/2 yard of another of the Meadowlark and to the right of it is a 1/2 yard piece of Daisy in Blue and Olive by Kei for Yuwa of Japan.that goes oh so well with the first two! On the left is from top to bottom a gorgeous piece called Bird and Pomegranate by William Morris, two polka dot fat quarters and at the bottom are two mini charms: Boho and Enchanted Pond by Moda. The two pieces on the right are two half yards by Heidi Grace...sure wish I had bought more of those!
Do you want to win this box?(It is all stuffed into a medium flat rate box) Easy! Just leave a comment on this post and you have a chance! You have until 8 o'clock Monday evening December 2 to make a comment. For a second chance, follow me! Oh wait, there are a few rules...aren't there always? Here they are:
Rules and Guidelines
- Be an active blogger -- post about receiving the box and the giveaway in a timely manner.
- Update the travel log in the box to let others know where the box has been.
- There is a list of rules and guidelines in the box -- be sure to follow these to keep the box full of quality items and the experience positive for everyone.
- You may take any items from the box just be sure that you are replacing them with quality and comparable items.
- Ship box to the next person timely -- and communicate tracking information with recipient.
- Shipping is within the US only.
Important Things to Remember
- Please ensure that items in the box are quality. If items in the box are poor quality they should be removed. Items that are being removed can be offered for optional inclusion to the next recipient. Poor quality items can be discarded but this should be done with discretion.
- Only include items that you would be proud to own -- this is not a dumping ground for outdated or worn items.
- Items should be free of smoke, odors and pet hair.
- You must replace all items that you take with items of equal value and replacing with more than you take is welcome.