First I have to show you what I selected to keep! (Click on pictures to enlarge)
|Mostly fat quarters with a few larger pieces|
Next on my list is a bundle of black and white fabric. The two pieces on top are approximately fat quarters and the bottom four pieces are half yards. Aren't they gorgeous?
Just a note: You do not have to take the complete bundles if you only want one or two pieces. I just bundled them because they looked so good together!
Do you want to win this box?(It is all stuffed into a medium flat rate box) Easy! Just leave a comment on this post and you have a chance! You have until 8 o'clock Thursday evening April 10th to make a comment. For a second chance, follow me! Oh wait, there are a few rules...aren't there always? Here they are:
Rules and Guidelines
- Be an active blogger -- post about receiving the box and the giveaway in a timely manner.
- Update the travel log in the box to let others know where the box has been.
- There is a list of rules and guidelines in the box -- be sure to follow these to keep the box full of quality items and the experience positive for everyone.
- You may take any items from the box just be sure that you are replacing them with quality and comparable items.
- Ship box to the next person timely -- and communicate tracking information with recipient.
- Shipping is within the US only.
Important Things to Remember
- Please ensure that items in the box are quality. If items in the box are poor quality they should be removed. Items that are being removed can be offered for optional inclusion to the next recipient. Poor quality items can be discarded but this should be done with discretion.
- Only include items that you would be proud to own -- this is not a dumping ground for outdated or worn items.
- Items should be free of smoke, odors and pet hair.
- You must replace all items that you take with items of equal value and replacing with more than you take is welcome.