Thursday, May 2, 2013

My son's trip to Russia

Would you believe 3 posts in one day? From me, the person who always means to blog but somehow never quite does it regularly! But I had to add another post when I saw this headline....MSU historian awarded Fulbright Fellowship to Russia!!!! I, of course, knew about the fellowship but it wonderful seeing this in print!
My son Chris(OK, he goes by Stephen now but he will always be Chris to me!!!)

Here is the link to the article about his Fulbright and all it entails:

Fulbright Fellowship to Russia  I am so proud of him. He has worked hard to be where he is and so deserves this honor.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Sue!! That is just wonderful and such an honor. That will be quite the adventure for his family, but I know you will miss the children. Do you get to go visit while he is there???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure wish I could go over but money(lack of it), and vacation time(lack of it)make it impossible. One thing tho', the internet makes things a little better. We Face Time all the time so while I'm not there, I feel like it!

    ReplyDelete